Narrative Ideas, Story creation
Based On Harry Potter
But in futuristic world
- Year 2800- new earth- to preserve the historical values of old days cities are built above the old building structure
- The world is so advanced that magic has been taken over by science and is only mentioned in (as well as laughed about) in legends.
- A young girl is living with her aunt uncle and evil, bully cousin
- Her parents killed in a “power plant accident”, their bodies never found.
- After her 10 th birthday strange things started happening around her whenever she got sad or angry.
- One day he cousin pulled her hair into a bus door and it got stuck. The bus sank into the road.
- Not long after, near summer holiday, she got an e-mail from “Secret Society”, she discarded it as spam mail. It kept filling her mail box.
- The mail kept coming until the day a strange man appeared through her teleport.
- He looked homeless, shaggy hair, unshaved long beard, and torn clothes.
- He says he is from the secret society
- Wishes to take her with him there to teach her Magic
- She hesitates at first but remembers that for the past week she has been fighting with her family. She accepts.
- Gets taken to the lower town, inside a rundown place
- She meets a variety of people from the group
- Makes 2 close friends.
- She finds out that her parents were trying to overthrow the evil government and were assassinated.
- She continues their work with her friends, while learning magic.
Task 2-own story
Setting- the story is told in flashbacks, from a peaceful place in winter/ growing virtual, digital technology
Location- home on a countryside/ a city
Theme- world domination
Situation- the world is overtaken by technology and gaming.
Main character- typical old lady/ an aspiring developer of a worldwide virtual reality platform
A grandmother is sitting with her grandchildren around the fireplace telling them a tale of her adventures as a younger woman.
Her life somewhat dull at the start, she wished to become someone important, she was a shy girl with not many friends. However just in time she realised she cannot achieve her dream alone, she moved to another city where she quested for like- minded friends, and self-discovery.